provides powerful healing, condition cleansing, and boons to allies. You play an important role to maintain sustainability of your team. The purpose of this build is to provide maximum support to allies via , , , , , , , healing, condition cleansing, and crowd controls.
You heal allies by dodging, by giving, from your utility skills and tomes. You also provide constant healing and optional burst healing when required.
As a, your virtues becomes tomes:
- is mainly used for pressures and crowd control.
- provides burst healing, condition cleansing, and water field.
- is the primary way to protect your party with , , , , and reflection.
- Under "General Options" / "User Interface" check "Always show squad health bars" and "Always show party health bars". This will make it much easier to keep track of who needs support. Besides, you can also check "Thick squad health bars" or "Thick party health bars" but they are up to your personal preference
- Under "Squad Options" uncheck "View as a grid". This will allow you keep track of your allies' boons, conditions, and health, enabling a better decision-making and skill management.
The Core of Build
The core of this build consists ofspecialization which grants you access to powerful boon support, trait which is your primary healing source via , and which shares your passive to allies to constant healing.
Thespecialization brings you and . Both of them bring new skill sets which grant you access to an extremely powerful boon support, healing, and condition cleansing as well as unique buff for your alles. It's fundamental to know when to enter and stow a tome, how to support while a tome is on cooldown.
is your primary trait to keep your allies' health. It will heal if your blocks an attack. One source of comes from your and sometimes your Mace. The specialization also brings you which heals your allies when you dodge roll.
share your passive to allies which is a health regeneration. Coupled with , your passive can also regenerate endurance. With , you retain and passives even they are on cooldown.
Your primary healing comes fromwhich is synergetic with .
- Healing skill grants to allies.
- Mace #3 blocks an attack for allies and grants them .
- Shield #4 grants allies .
- is a defensive trait that you gain when disabled.
- Most skills in your grant or other defensive boons to allies.
One of important purposes is to maintain allies' sustainability. Yourpassive is shared to allies because of .
- heals on dodging.
- increases your vitality and improves your healing based on your vitality.
- Most skills in your grant and heal allies.
Virtues are fundamental to play, most of your healing, boon support, and condition cleansing are depends on virtues.
- improves passive with endurance regeneration.
- applies , , or to allies when you enter a tome.
- applies to allies when you enter a tome.
- improves passive with more healing and when you enter , you will remove 3 conditions from allies.
- reduces recharges of tomes.
- grants allies when you use , , and .
- reduces recharge of your chapter skills and retain your and passives even they are on cooldown
Yourbrings you pressure; however, you should notice your will be if opponent convert them.
Yourbrings you instant and continual healing to allies.
Yourbrings you strong and for your allies.
is an immensely strong in group fight and provides 5 stacks of with considerable duration for your party. This is your main and most important source of group . Don't use as a stunbreak unless it's absolutely necessary; you can use as your stunbreak instead.
Besides, most your skills are mantras, and they have reduced recharge time. Mantras from have powerful "final charge" which grant powerful effects, but you have to re-cast them after cooldown. Think twice before using the final charge.
is your healing skill and grant to allies. only heals yourself and the final charge heals yourself more.
is your on demand AoE condition cleansing, and it also grants allies . Use whenever condition cleansing is required. The final charge is only used when you have no access to other condition cleansing and being heavily condition pressured.
is your on-demand stunbreak and grants to allies. You can use whenever maintaining or stunbreak is necessary. We recommend to use over when you are not sure if enemy is going to push or just fake push; also when we just committing a small and ranged skirmish. The final charge is similar to , but mainly used when you have no access to other sources or need a stunbreak instantly.
can be a savior if you cast it well at right mate. Coordinated the usage with your team to save whom stunned, pulled, or downed during regrouping.
Youris a good opening skill to stack Might; is a strong crowd control and can be used as offensive and defensive skill.
Mace / Shield
The Mace / Shield can be a defensive weapon set.
In party, you should provide your unique support and avoid overlapping skills with your teammates. If you are paired withor , all provide healing but only you provide a large amount of . Thus you should prioritize your and fill the gap of healing for your teammate.
- If your change Mace with another weapon, remember to swap with .
- Swap Mace with Axe to bring more crowd control at the cost of a powerful block and boon support.
- Swap Mace with Scepter to bring single target .
- Swap with if you heavily depends on and change with or .
- Swap with if you need more direct healing.
- Swap with if you need more tome pages but we encourage that cast only necessary skills and stow a tome as fast as possible.
- Swap with if and uptime is an issue, or you are the only support in your party.
- Swap with for personal sustain and availability. Only viable as second in a party.
- Swap with as a viable burst heal skill.
- Swap with if uptime is required.
- Swap with for AoE pulsing healing.
- Swap with for AoE pulsing .
- provides more healing but less toughness and boon support.
- provides more condition cleansing with .
- You should always keep .
- provides more boon uptime.
- provides more healings if you can keep uptime of 25 stack.
- provides AoE healing on weapon / tome swap.